Wednesday, February 25, 2015

G45 Precious Memories Mixed Media Album

Hello lovelies! I will start this post out with a disclaimer .... LOL!
I am not a mini album maker! For those of you who rock them out, I bow down to you!
You all are amazing! They are so HARD for me to do! 
I was assigned to do one for CHA though, using the gorgeous Precious Memories
collection, along with the new albums Graphic 45 is making! Now this did make the job
quite a bit less daunting! Having good materials eased the pain lol! So this 
is what I came up with! i really hope you like it! Make sure to check out the blog to see
more albums! And boy the other gals knocked them out of the park!!!!













2 comments:

  1. Miranda, this is a lovely mini-album. You might feel like you struggle making mini-albums but it doesn't show. Truly lovely and congratulations on being part of the Prima education team. I look forward to watching your classes. I have missed seeing many of your projects on YT. Take care.
    Deborah Sorenson
    deborahdoesscrap on YT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you can just eat those words... this album is AMAZING! you rock at mini albums in my opinion.. really love each page.. a work of art.. It looks perfectly fabulous to me!!

    ReplyDelete